Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Breakdown.......or was that breakout?

Well I don't know about you, my friends, but Easter was just lurverly......I took myself to Sydney and looked after my 2 grand children.....what a hoot! but boy oh boy, am I paying for it now.....

The energy of the young is so fantastic! A continuous thread of high power, loud and bright noise that almost reaches the white point in your brain after just a few hours......still, for a gran, I think I did pretty well.

I did manage, amongst the melee, to grab a shot or two of that over the top and bright muralised room that Josie wanted......it took 3 long days over last Christmas to complete and will be due for renovating shortly......I think it would completely over power me but she seems to be happy with it.....so here's a shot for you to ponder.....



ah life is grand but today, I'm feeling a bit slow so here's hoping that you are all well and fine and painting along....selling as well....it's always good when someone else likes your work too.....

Time to focus on the good things in life....food....and off to the markets so I don't completly starve!

No comments: